Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Getting started

Okay, here goes nothing. I have been told I needed to start a blog by many. I figure if Chels can do it so can I. HAHAHA!


Well, Bobby is enjoying his job at Family Power Sports. It is starting to pick up agian. Cash is learning so much right now. He has the tune to the ABC's down and walks around the house singing his own words to it. He loves to have Daddy chase him around the house. Bobby will stomp his feet in place before he starts the chase. Cash has figured this out and now stomps his feet in place all the time. He finds it very funny. Mason is a bottomless pit just like Cash. He is eating 6 oz every 2-3 hrs. I dont know where it is going. He is changing so much.I cant wait to see what color his eyes will be. Right now they are a gray-blue, very different from the rest of us. Of course, the almost blonde hair is a huge diffenerce also. My boys are going to be as different looking as Chelsea and I are.


I am actually enjoying being a stay home mom. SHOCKER!!! I never thought I would like it. We will see how long it lasts!

1 comment: