I have been trying to get Cash to a park for sometime now. I needed someone to go with me because I couldn't leave Mason unattended while I chased Cash around the park. So finally Chelsea was able to go with us. We went to Unidad Park. I think I was more excited than anyone else. When we first got there Cash was not interested at all. He is very much a "people watcher", so he really didn't care about the swings, the sand box, or the slide. After a little while we found a xylophone and that got his attention. This kid truely has Stinnett blood in him. He loves music. Well, after finding something to get him excited, he was ready to play. Chelsea and I took turns palying with him and sitting with Mason. I let Chelsea go down the slides with him, she is alot smaller and fits better in those little tunnels.
I am also including some pictures I took in the last couple of weeks.
Bobby and I began dating 9 years ago. We were married on April 10, 2004. The day before our 3rd anniversary we found out we were expecting. We were so excited. Cash was born on Noverber 12, 2007. He was such an easy baby. On May 27,2008 (Cash was 6 mths old) we found out we were expecting once again. OMG!! Big surprize. On January 26,2009, Mason was born. The boys couldnt be more different, just like me and my sister. Cash has dark brown eyes and hair and Mason has blue eyes and light brown hair.
We are so blessed to have such beautiful boys and cant wait to watch them grow.
You got good pics at the park! I love that pic of Mason with his hand behind his head!! :) He's such a stud!
ReplyDelete